Mint noodles. Delicious noodles with full of mint flavour. And one more recipe with limited resources. Very difficult time for all of us. Hope this time will pass soon. Till then take care and stay safe.
You can use bell peppers, capsicum, cabbage or any vegetable of your choice if you have. I don’t have vegetables so made it simple but taste is too good. Make and enjoy it in breakfast or dinnertime. You may like two more noodles recipes on this blog. Mushroom noodles with sriracha sauce and Ginger noodles .
Sending this post to A to Z challenge, a challenge initiated on Facebook Group, created by Jolly and Vidya. Wherein a group of bloggers come together and we choose key ingredients alphabetically to cook and post a dish every alternate month. This month’s Alphabet is letter N and my star ingredient is all time favourite noodles.
In this noodles I used only whatever I had in my pantry. You can use any vegetable. I also love noodles with loads of vegetables but my family members loved this noodles and enjoyed it in dinner time. So use whatever you have. Be careful while boiling noodles. It shouldn’t be over cooked and mushy.
Noodles – 400 gram
Onion – 2, sliced
Tomato – 2, sliced
Garlic – 4 – 5 cloves, minced
Green chilli – 2 – 3 or to taste, chopped
Grated ginger – 1 tablespoon
Mint leaves – 1/4 cup
Soya sauce – 2 tablespoon
Green chilli sauce – 2 tablespoon
Sriracha sauce – 2 tablespoon
Vinegar – 2 tablespoon
Tomato sauce – 2 tablespoon
Oil – 2 – 3 tablespoon + 2 teaspoon
Salt to taste
1. Boil the noodles as directed on the pack. Drain the water. Rinse with cold water, drain and mix 2 teaspoon oil and keep aside.
2. In a bowl mix soya sauce, vinegar, sriracha sauce, green chili sauce and tomato sauce. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan. Add minced garlic, sliced onion and finely chopped green chilli.
4. Fry till onion starts to change it’s colour. Add grated ginger and mix.
5. Now add slices tomato and mint leaves. Add little salt. Saute till tomatoes becomes soft.
6. Add sauce mixture and 2 tablespoons water. Mix well. Add noodles and toss well. Toss for 2 minutes on high flame. Remove from heat. Taste and add little more vinegar, tomato sauce, chilli sauce or salt if require.
7. Garnish with mint leaves. Serve hot.
1. You can use bell peppers, capsicum, cabbage or any vegetable.
2. Add more or less green chilli and sauce according to your taste.
If you tried my recipe, you can share your food pictures with me in the social network sites by using hashtag, #batterupwithsujata I would love to see your creations.
I would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and suggestions in comment.
Please visit my facebook page and hit the like button to get the latest update