Grape watermelon refresher. A sugar free fruity drink to beat the heat. Just blend everything and enjoy the chilled refreshing drink. A slightly spicy kick and natural sweetness of fruits will give a wonderful taste.
Watermelon grape mint drink is a refreshing and flavorful beverage made with fresh watermelon, grapes, mint leaves, and other ingredients. This drink is perfect for hot summer days or any time you want a tasty and hydrating drink. The sweetness of the watermelon and grapes combined with the coolness of the mint creates a delicious and satisfying drink that can be enjoyed on its own or paired with a meal. It is easy to make and can be customized to suit your taste preferences. Overall, watermelon grape mint drink is a great way to stay hydrated and enjoy the flavors of summer.
Please subscribe my YouTube channel and click on the bell icon to get all the recipes immediately after uploading. If you tried my recipe, you can share your pictures on social media and tag me, I would love to see your creations. Or follow me on Facebook Instagram Pinterest and Twitter.
Pin it for later
Grape – 1 cup
Watermelon – 1 cup, cubed
Mint leaves – 1/4 cup
Chaat masala – 1/2 tsp
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Black or pink salt – 1/4 teaspoon
Dry ginger powder or sonth – 1/4 teaspoon (optional)
Ice cubes as require
1. Discard the seeds of watermelon. Blend everything in a blender.
2. Strain and pour in the glass. Add lemon slices and ice cubes. Serve chilled.
3. For green ice cubes fill the ice tray with mint chutney and keep in freezer overnight. Use it in your drink. But its optional. You can also use normal ice cubes made with water.
1. Watermelon and grapes are sweet so no need to add any sweetener. But you can use sugar or any sweetener of your choice if required.
2. A pinch of grated ginger can be used instead of dry ginger powder or sonth.
You can get some delicious Smoothie recipes here.
You may also like some more chilled drink from this blog.
Linking this recipe to Facebook gourmet group. This month my partner is Priya Iyer. I always love her authentic recipe. Priya gave me chaat masala and grapes as secret ingredients to use in my dish. And I made this healthy and delicious drink with these. I gave her jaggery and lemon. Priya made delicious Bohra style gol paani with these ingredients.
Grape Watermelon Refresher
- 1 Blender
- 1 Cup Grape
- 1 Cup Watermelon Cubed
- 1/4 Cup Mint leaves
- 1/2 Tsp Chaat masala
- 1 tsp Tsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 Tsp Black or pink salt
- 1/4 Tsp Dry ginger powder or sonth
- Ice cubes As required
- Discard the seeds of watermelon. Blend everything in a blender.
- Strain and pour in the glass. Add lemon slices and ice cubes. Serve chilled. Watch video recipe for details.
- For green ice cubes fill the ice tray with mint chutney and keep in freezer overnight. Use it in your drink. But its optional. You can also use normal ice cubes made with water.