Mixed fruit summer cooler to beat the scorching summer heat with delectable taste. A sugar free fruity drink with numerous health benefits.
An easy to make drink and best part is, you can modify it according to your taste. You can add little black or pink salt or little sugar or honey or any sweetener of your choice. I have kept the glass in refrigerator before serving. You can use ice cubes to serve your drink chilled. Make according to your taste and enjoy.
You can subscribe to our newsletter to get all the recipes immediately after publishing.
Recently shared a delicious and healthy Fruit parfait. And now a delicious drink with five types of fruits and lemon.
With black grapes, strawberry, kiwi and tender coconut water I have used dragon fruit in this drink.
Dragon fruits are not only looks beautiful and low calorie but also loaded with vitamins minerals etc.
High in Nutrients Dragon fruit, also known as pitahaya or strawberry pear, is a tropical fruit known for its vibrant red skin and sweet, seed-speckled pulp. Its unique look and acclaimed superfood powers have made it popular among foodies and the health-conscious. Dragon fruit supplies iron along with vitamin C, a combination that may improve your body’s absorption of this important mineral. Here are health benefits of dragon fruit.
1. High in Nutrients
2. May Help Fight Chronic Disease
3. Loaded With Fiber
4. Promotes a Healthy Gut
5. Strengthens Your Immune System
6. May Boost Low Iron Levels
7. Good Source of Magnesium
Source – Lifeline
Black grapes are rich in antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. Black grapes also called immunity booster.
Strawberries are bright red, juicy, and sweet. They’re an excellent source of vitamin C and manganese and also contain decent amounts of folate (vitamin B9) and potassium. Strawberries are very rich in antioxidants and plant compounds, which may have benefits for heart health and blood sugar control. Source
Kiwi is rich in vitamins including vitamin C and antioxidants. Helps treat asthma. Aids digestion. Boosts immune system. Helps prevent sickness. Manages blood pressure. Reduces blood clotting. Protects against vision loss. Potential risks. To read more health benefits of kiwi click here.
Tender coconut water is not only delicious and refreshing but also enriched with several nutrients .
• Good Source of Several Nutrients.
• May Have Antioxidant Properties.
• May Have Benefits Against Diabetes.
• May Help Prevent Kidney Stones.
• May Support Heart Health.
• May Reduce Blood Pressure.
• Beneficial After Prolonged Exercise.
• Delicious Source of Hydration. Source
Lemon is enriched with vitamin C and antioxidants.
Lemons are high in vitamin C, fiber, and various beneficial plant compounds. These nutrients are responsible for several health benefits. In fact, lemons may support heart health, weight control, and digestive health. Here are 6 evidence-based health benefits of lemons.
1. Support Heart Health. Lemons are a good source of vitamin C.
2. Help Control Weight. Lemons are often promoted as a weight loss food, and there are a few theories as to why this is.
3. Prevent Kidney Stones.
4. Protect Against Anemia.
5. Reduce Cancer Risk.
6. Improve Digestive Health.
Source – Healthline
You can call it a mixed fruit juice. Clean and wash the fruits properly and blend. And your healthy and delicious drink is ready. Serve it chilled by adding ice cubes or storing it in refrigerator. Or to serve room temperature serve immediately after blending.
Dragon fruit – 1/2
Black grapes – 1/2 cup
Strawberry – 1/2 cup, chopped
Kiwi – 1/2 chopped
Tender coconut water – 1/2 cup
Lemon juice – 2 teaspoon
1. Rinse all the fruits well.
2. Cut the dragon fruit into half lengthwise and scoop out the fruit with a spoon. Chop the strawberries.
3. Blend all the ingredients in your blender. Taste and add more lemon juice if require.
4. Pour the mixture in your favourite glass. You can add some ice cubes in the glass or keep the glass in refrigerator for an hour before serving.
5. Garnish with dragon fruit and kiwi slices and serve chilled. Enjoy your delicious chilled fruity drink to beat the heat.
1. You can use little sugar or honey with the fruits if you want, I didn’t. Its perfectly sweet for me without any sweetener.
2. A pinch of black or pink salt can be used while blending the fruits or stir in the glass.
If you tried my recipe, you can share your food pictures with me in the social network sites by using hashtag, #batterupwithsujata I would love to see your creations.
I would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and suggestions in comment.
Please visit my facebook page and hit the like button to get the latest update
The mixed fruit cooler with all the tropical flavors looks so refreshing di ! I just want to grab that glass full of healthy goodness right off the screen !
Mixed fruit juice looks so colorful and tempting. So refreshing and perfect for summer with the goodness of so many fruits.
Batter Up With Sujata says
Thank you so much Narmadha!
This fruit cooler is so refreshing and cool. Perfect to beat the heat. Lovely flavors and beautiful colour too. I love dragon fruit.
Batter Up With Sujata says
Thank you so much Preethi!
Refreshing filling and so healthy smoothie especially for summers.. loved the choice of fruits here.. loaded with antioxidants and Vit. C .. I never added dragon fruit in smoothies as it is not readily availabe where I live.. will love to try it sometime when I get it here.
Sasmita Sahoo says
Mixed fruit summer cooler seems just perfect to beat the scorching summer heat… Love this sugar-free fruity drink di… So delicious !