Eggless mango walnut choco chips muffins with whole wheat flour. Its eggless and butter less too. I have used only 1/4 cup olive oil in it.
One more mango recipe for you. Mango season at its peak so enjoy this royal fruit before it’s season over.
This is my second post for Facebook group Recipe Swap Challenge. This month my partner is lovely Bhawana Singh who blog at Code 2 cook.
I have selected her healthy and delicious Eggless whole wheat banana walnut muffins.
Thanks Bhawana for this wonderful recipe.
I have followed the recipe just replace banana with mango. Because its mango season and I want to use this royal fruit in these muffins. But if you want you can use 2 mashed banana instead of mango.
Recipe is very simple and easy. Mango, walnut and choco chips made these muffins super yummy. This muffins is made with whole wheat flour or atta and olive oil. A healthy treat for weight watchers. If you like you can use refined flour/maida or any flour of your choice. I will make it again with some gluten free flour.
Whole wheat flour or atta – 1 cup +1 teaspoon
Powdered sugar – 1/2 cup
Olive oil – 1/4 cup
Mango – 1 cup, chopped
Choco chips – 1/4 cup
Milk – 1/2 cup
Vinegar – 1 teaspoon
Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
Walnut – 1/4 cup
Vanilla essence – 1 teaspoon
Cinnamon powder – 1/2 teaspoon
1. Preheat the oven at 180° for 10 minutes.
2. Grease the muffin tray or cupcake moulds.
3. Mix vinegar with room temperature milk and keep aside.
4. Mix 1 teaspoon flour with Choco chips and walnut to avoid sinking at the bottom.
5. Blend the mango pieces in mixer grinder or food processor.
6. In a bowl sieve 1 cup whole wheat flour or atta, baking soda and cinnamon powder.
7. In a large bowl mix olive oil, vinegar mixed milk and powdered sugar. Whisk well.
8. Add vanilla essence and blended mango pieces. Whisk again.
9. Now add the dry ingredients gradually. Mix well to make a smooth lump free batter.
10. Fold in walnut pieces and choco chips.
11. Pour the batter in the greased mould.
Fill 3/4 and sprinkle walnut pieces generously.
12. Bake in preheated oven for 20 – 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
13. Let it cool down on wire rack.
Serve warm or room temperature.
Happy baking 😊
1. You can use refined flour or maida or any flour instead of whole wheat flour or atta.
2. You can use 2 mashed banana instead of mango. Or use any mashed fruit of your choice.
3. If you don’t like choco chips then you can add any dry fruits in it.
4. If you don’t like cinnamon then you can omit it. Or you can use any flavour of your choice.
If you tried my recipe, you can share your food pictures with me in the social network sites by using hash tag, #batterupwithsujata
I would love to see your creations.
I would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and suggestions in comment.
Please visit my facebook page and hit the like button to get the latest update