Mango salsa with pickled Jalapeno. One more easy no cook recipe in a row with mouthwatering taste. Serve it as a snack, side dish or salad and enjoy the tangy spicy taste. Raw mango, lemon juice, green chilli, freshly crushed black pepper, pickled Jalapeno and some other ingredients made this salsa perfectly tongue tickling and ripe mango gave little sweetness.
Its mango season and you can get plenty of this delicious fruit either raw or ripe. Raw mango is not only rich in vitamin C but it has numerous health benefits. So here is a fresh healthy and delicious no cook recipe for this difficult time. Just combine everything and enjoy.
You may like some more similar recipes on this blog. Click on the name below for recipe.
5. Corn salad
8. Peanut chaat
Sending this post to Facebook group Healthy Wealthy Cuisine . This time theme is #TangoWithMango suggested by Narmadha who blog at Nams Corner. I love her blog which is full of wonderful recipes like Lactation cookies , Ragi chocolate truffle cake, Buckwheat cookies without oven etc. Do visit her space for many more. Check out my fellow bloggers recipes for this theme.
Mango cream oreo tart by Shalu
Aam ras by Jayashree
Instant mango chunda by Poonam
Srilankan raw mango curry by Preethi
Mango chutney by Vanitha
Mango mastani by Narmadha
Raw mango thokku by Ruchi
This recipe is very easy to make and completely gluten free and veganò. Get the ingredients ready. Wash well add chop everything into small pieces. Mix well and serve immediately or keep it in refrigerator and serve chilled. It will be delicious in both ways. Olives and coconut is absolutely optional. You can can skip these if you don’t have or you don’t like. I have bottled olives so I used it.
Raw mango – 1/2 cup, chopped
Tomato – 1, chopped
Red onion – 1, finely chopped
Pickled jalapeno – 1 tablespoon or 7 – 8 pieces, chopped
Green chilli – 1 small, chopped
Boiled sweet corn – 1/3 cup
Freshly crushed black pepper – 1/2 teaspoon
Ripe mango – 1/3 cup, chopped
Olive – 2 tablespoon, optional
Cilantro – 1 tablespoon, chopped
Mint – 1 tablespoon, chopped
Lemon juice – 2 – 3 teaspoon or to taste
Sea salt – 1 teaspoon or to taste
Oregano – 1/2 teaspoon
Fresh coconut – 2 tablespoon, chopped
Cucumber – 1/3 cup, chopped
1. Peel and chop the raw mango into small pieces. Also chop onion, tomato, green chilli, cucumber, pickled Jalapeno and fresh coconut into small pieces.
2. Combine everything in a large bowl. Add chopped cilantro or coriander leaves, and mint leaves. Add sea salt, oregano, olives and lemon juice. Mix well. Taste and add more salt and lemon juice if require.
4. Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator and serve chilled.
1. Pink or black salt or any salt can be used instead of sea salt.
2. You can skip olives if you don’t have or don’t like. Fresh coconut is also optional. Skip if you don’t like.
3. Add green chilli and black pepper according to your taste.
If you tried my recipe, you can share your food pictures with me in the social network sites by using hashtag, #batterupwithsujata I would love to see your creations.
I would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and suggestions in comment.
Please visit my facebook page and hit the like button to get the latest update