Gluten free eggless cardamom rose muffins with nuts. Aromatic and delicious muffins with oats, soybean flour and flavoured with cardamom and rose.
You will love the aroma and soft texture of these muffins. And nobody can recognize oats in it. My oats hater family members also loved the taste.
These mildly sweetened rose flavoured muffins are also perfect for your kids party. You can use muffins pan or any cupcake moulds to make these muffins. I have made 17 muffins with this batter in two different moulds.
You may like a rose flavoured shortbread cookies on this blog.
I have already shared some more gluten free cakes. Click on the name below to get the recipe.
This week 234 #Foodiemonday bloghop theme is Super Nuts And Seeds suggested by Swaty Malik who blog at Food Trails.
Swaty is a very talented blogger. Do visit her space for many wonderful recipes. You will love her different types of mouthwatering desserts and vegetarian recipes. I have recently bookmarked her lamingtons and makhane ki panjiri to try.
Swaty wanted recipes using some nuts and seeds. I have used both. Cashew nuts, almonds, flax seeds and sesame seeds. So here is a nutritious muffins to satisfy your sweet cravings.
Also sending this post to Facebook group Recipe Swap Challenge
Initiated by Jolly and Vidya.
We have to recreate a recipe from a fellow blogger’s blog. This month my partner is Sasmita who blog at First Timer Cook. Sasmita has a vast collection of delicious recipes. I have selected this aromatic muffins.
I have used gluten free flour oats powder and soybean flour and added cashew nuts and almonds.
You can also use whole wheat flour, all purpose flour or any other flour of your choice. Walnut, raisins or any other dry fruits can be used to make these muffins. You can also use tutti frutti, candied cherries, cranberries etc.
Soybean flour – 1 cup
Powdered oats – 1 cup
Powdered sugar – 3/4 cup
Flaxseed powder – 1 tablespoon
Baking powder – 2 teaspoon
Baking soda – 1/2 teaspoon
Cashew nuts – 1/4 cup
Almond – 1/4 cup
Olive oil – 1/2 cup
Milk – 1/4 cup
Yogurt – 1 cup
Rose essence – 1/2 teaspoon
Cardamom powder – 1 & 1/2 teaspoon
Tutti frutti and sesame seeds to sprinkle
1. Preheat the oven at 180°.
2. Grease or line muffins pan or mould with parchment paper.
3. Chop the almonds and cashew nuts into small pieces. Mix 2 teaspoon soybean flour and keep aside.
4. In a bowl sieve soybean flour, powdered oats, flaxseed powder, baking powder and baking soda.
5. In a large bowl whisk oil, yogurt, milk and powdered sugar. These muffins are lightly sweetened. If you want your muffins sweeter add two tablespoon more powdered sugar. Use everything in room temperature.
Add cardamom powder and rose essence. Whisk again.
6. Add sieved soybean flour, powdered oats, baking powder, soda and flaxseed powder. Mix well. Make a lump free batter.
7. Fold in flour mixed chopped almonds and cashew nuts.
8. Fill the batter with a spoon up to 3/4 in muffins pan or mould. Sprinkle little tutti frutti and sesame seeds over it. You can also sprinkle chopped walnuts if you want.
9. Bake in preheated oven at 180° for 25 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. Insert a toothpick in the center of a muffin to check.
10. Let the muffins cool down before serving.
1. Whole wheat flour, all purpose flour or any other flour can be used instead of soybean flour and oatmeal.
2. You can use walnut, raisins or any nuts of your choice or cranberries etc.
3. Any flavorless oil can be used instead of olive oil.
If you tried my recipe, you can share your food pictures with me in the social network sites by using hashtag, #batterupwithsujata
I would love to see your creations.