Sugar free mango coconut laddu.
Another guilt free treat for you. Its sweetened with dates and mango. You will love the mixed flavors of dates, mango and coconut. Taste and flavour is heavenly so I didn’t add any flavour in it. If you like you can add little cardamom powder or any flavour of your choice.
Its mango season in India. This juicy delicious mango called king of fruits for its taste.
Not only taste mango has numerous health benefits.
1. Prevents Cancer. Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.
2. Lowers Cholesterol. …
3. Clears the Skin. …
4.Improves Eye Health. …
5.Alkalizes the Whole Body. …
6.May Help with Diabetes. ..
8.Helps Fight Heat Stroke
9. Boosts the Immune System
Mango fruit also has a relatively low glycemic index so moderate quantities will not spike your sugar levels.
Source – TheGuardian
So date, coconut and mango not only makes these laddu delicious but healthy too. Its also a perfect treat for weight watchers.
You can get some more sugar free recipes here.
Recipe is very easy and simple. Make it and enjoy with your family and friends. Dates and mango gives enough sweetness so you don’t need to add any artificial sweetener. Enjoy the soft and yummy guilt free laddu.
Video recipe of delectable laddu
Paneer or cottage cheese -3/4 cup
Khoya or dried milk – 3/4 cup
Mango – 1 cup, chopped
Desiccated coconut – 1/2 cup
Date – 1/2 cup, chopped
Hot water – 3 tablespoon
Desiccated coconut for rolling
1. Soak the dates in 3 tablespoon hot water for 15 – 20 minutes.
2. Blend the soaked dates in mixer grinder. Don’t discard the water, add it to grind easily.
3. Add chopped mango and desiccated coconut. Blend again into a smooth mixture.
4. Now add paneer or cottage cheese and khoya or dried milk. Blend again until smooth.
5. Taste the sweetness. If your mango is not enough sweet then you can add some more soaked dates.
6. Heat a nonstick or heavy bottom pan. Add the mixture and cook on low flame till it dried up completely. Stir continuously to avoid sticking at the bottom.
7. Remove from heat and let it cool down. Mash it with your hand to make smooth.
8. Make small round balls.
9. In a plate spread desiccated coconut. Roll the balls over it.
10. Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator for later.
Enjoy the heavenly taste of guilt free delicious laddu.
1. If your mongo is not enough sweet then you can add some more soaked dates.
2. If you want you can add little cardamom powder.
If you tried my recipe, you can share your food pictures with me in the social network sites by using hash tag, #batterupwithsujata
I would love to see your creations.
I would love to hear from you. Please share your thoughts and suggestions in comment.
Please visit my facebook page and hit the like button to get the latest update