Hazelnut honey chocolate mango smoothie.
Healthy delicious chocolaty and creamy smoothie. You can also serve it as a chilled dessert. Enjoy the chocolaty and lip-smacking taste.
I have already shared lots of smoothies on this blog. Get the recipes here.
If you are vegan use coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk or any non dairy milk of your choice. Also dairy milk can be used. Choice is yours but I love coconut milk in my smoothies. Use any milk and enjoy the heavenly taste.
We already discussed about chocolate, mango and honey. This time used hazelnut in this smoothie. We loved the mixed taste of hazelnut, chocolate and mango. If you don’t have mango, you can use apple, banana, pear or any fruit.
Hazelnuts make a tasty snack and are a great addition to many dishes. When a person includes them in a balanced, calorie-controlled diet, the nuts also provide several health benefits.
vitamin E, healthful fat, protein and dietary fiber.
Eating more hazelnuts may improve a person’s health in a variety of ways.
1. Support bowel movements
2. Reduce weight gain
3. Protect against cell damage
4. Lower levels of harmful cholesterol
5. Improve insulin sensitivity
6. Support heart health
7. Reduce inflammation
8. Improve sperm count
Mango season is about to end so check out some more mango recipes on this blog.
14. Mango kalakand
15. Mango sandesh
I have used everything chilled to make this smoothie. You can add some ice cubes if you want. Sweetness is perfect for me. If you like your smoothie more sweet, taste after blending. Add 1 teaspoon more honey if require. You can also use cashew nuts, almond or any nuts of your choice.
Hazelnut – 4 tablespoon, roasted
Honey – 1 tablespoon
Milk – 1 & 1/2 cup, coconut, soy, almond or dairy
Chocolate – 4 tablespoon, grated or finely chopped
Mango – 1 cup, cubed
1. Dry roast the hazelnut on a pan till fragrant if you have unroasted hazelnut.
2. In a blender add roasted hazelnut, cubed mango, grated or finely chopped chocolate and honey.
3. Blend and add milk. You can also add some ice cubes if you want.
4. Blend till smooth and frothy. Taste and add little more honey if require and blend again.
5. Pour the mixture into a glass. Top with grated chocolate and mango.
Serve immediately or keep in refrigerator and serve chilled as a dessert.
1. Vegan people can use coconut milk, almond milk, soy milk or any milk of your choice.
2. You can use apple, banana, pear or any fruit instead of mango.
2. Cashew nuts, almond or any nuts can be used in this smoothie.
Sending this post to two groups.
This month time for A to Z challenge, a challenge initiated on Facebook Group, created by Jolly and Vidya.
Wherein a group of bloggers come together and we choose key ingredients alphabetically to cook and post a dish every alternate month. This month’s Alphabet is letter H. And I have made this smoothie with double H, honey and hazelnut.
Monday again and this week’s 202 #Foodiemonday bloghop theme is #KuchMeethaHoJaye suggested by Renu Agrawal Dongre who blog at Cook with Renu. Do visit her space for some awesome recipes. This week we have to share a recipe with chocolate.
If you tried my recipe, you can share your food pictures with me in the social network sites by using hash tag #batterupwithsujata
I would love to see your creations.