Corn stir fry.
Presenting an easy and quick recipe today. If you like corn then it will be a perfect dish for you to make in a jiffy.
You need some sweet corn, garlic and soya, chilli and tomato sauce to make it. You can serve it as a side dish or enjoy as a snack.
Contributing this post to 166 #Foodiemonday bloghop #stirfry theme.
Made this simple dish in my daughter’s place. She doesn’t have any cookware in her kitchen. Always ordered food from outside. Bought some induction based cookware and made this simple yet delicious corn stir fry.
You may like some more corn recipes here.
I made it in a very simple way. You can add one thinly sliced or cubed onion in it. Or you can use broccoli, bell peppers or any vegetables of your choice. If you like it hot add some chopped green chilli or increase the amount of chilli sauce.
Corn – 2 cup, boiled
Garlic – 4-5 minced
Soya sauce – 2 teaspoon
Red chilli sauce – 1 & 1/2 teaspoon
Tomato ketchup – 2 teaspoon
Oil – 1 tablespoon
1. Heat oil in a pan.
2. Add minced garlic. Fry till garlic becomes light brown.
3. Add boiled corn and fry for few seconds.
4. Add soya sauce, red chilli sauce, tomato ketchup and 2 tablespoon water.
5. Mix and saute till everything combined well and dried up.
1. You can add one sliced or cubed onion and 1 – 2 chopped green chilli with minced garlic.
2. You can add broccoli, bell peppers, scallion or any vegetables of your choice.
3. Add chilli sauce according to your taste. If you like hot, you can add more or add some chopped green chilli.
4. You can garnish it with chopped scallion or onion greens.
If you tried my recipe, you can share your food pictures with me in the social network sites by using hash tag, #batterupwithsujata
I would love to see your creations.